Wednesday, September 12, 2007

dun, dundun dun, Duuuuuunn.......

I feel like today was the warning bass music for those bad mystery movies. He's either teething or about to get sick. Possible growth spurt, but the last time he had a growth spurt, he did NOT have diarrhea from it, he has short-pants syndrome from it, but not diarrhea. So my mom is coming out Friday night to watch him all day Saturday. I REALLY hope he doesn't get sick. Like, REALLY.
Naptime today was totally freaking awesome. As in a FOUR HOUR nap(one of the signs of teething/sickie), I got so much stuff done. Also the UPS and FedEx guys were here to deliver the bookbags that I ordered and part of my Christmas gift order. YAY. I was really excited about the bookbags. I put one on Joshua.



He wouldn't sit still for the picture. He picked a book and we put it in the bag and put it on him, and as soon as we went outside it was totally like, "Let me go to school or something. I got places to go...."

The Children's Handbells at church are going really well for me, except that I am really really awful at them. :) Good thing I am just acting as a filler if some of the kids aren't there. But the group in general is excited and pleasant.

I wish my kid would stop knocking down the tv. gate.
Really that is all for today, I got housework done because my kid was particularly sleepy. oh well.

Maybe tomorrow there will be something more interesting.

No comments: