Saturday, September 15, 2007

He misses me....

My mom stayed with my kid today. We had to leave the house at 6 am and did not get home until 4:30 in the pm. That was crazy. She didn't call to tell me he was OK, either. I had to call her. He was tired, late to bed, midnight wakings and early wake up will do that to a kid. Especially a 9 month old. But he was well behaved. He preferred milk to food, and was acting sleepy and not feeling like playing.
Then we got home and she said it was like unleashing the wind. Little monkey-butt, was so excited, and crawling, cruising, wrestling with us. Ate 3 oz of yogurt a little bit of chicken and a little bit of squash, plus a bottle of milk. Then down to bed peaceably. I am sooooo glad he missed us. I felt really weird without him all day, I have never been more than 4 or 5 hours maximum away from him. I was worried about him. But his grandma did O.K. with him.
I am glad for that. Makes me feel comfortable about the possibility of more day trips in the future.
She got him to eat off a spoon for her. Little nut will BARELY do that for us.

The conference for the Children's Church went really well, we came away with lots of cool ideas. I am really glad about that.

That's about all I can think of right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just a small note from the Daddy! I feel like I should post some comments sometimes, but I'm not a blogger by any stretch of the imagination -- that's all going to be Megan's thing.