Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mine! Mine!

That's right. I think he understands the word "mine". Joshua, that is. Shaun still doesn't understand "mine" when I say it to him. Hee hee.
He had his dump truck with the blocks in it and from across the room, he goes "No!" and gets to that truck as fast as he possibly could. Then he snatches the two blocks from inside it and says quite clearly, "Mine!" And pushes the truck.
What we are not understanding is how he didn't realize that the truck is his too.

He--Joshua again--has also learned how to share. We know this because we have been trying to teach him and this morning he had a grand old time taking a bite of pancake, then stuffing a fistful into my mouth. Here ya go, Mama, I'll share! I was laughing so hard I almost choked on a mouthful. At one point, I said "Mmmmm that's yummy." Then he decides, OK, she wants some more. And literally used his fist to hold my mouth open while shoving in several more fistfuls. Yay, he knows how to share nicely.

Why either of those stories would be interesting to anyone, I don't know. I have no idea why I wrote them down. Except that I need to fill space and that worked. Nothing else new here. It rained today so we stayed indoors all day.

No comments: